Port Canaveral rental?

cakerbakermom

We kind of like doing non-traditional housing while on vacation. We have rented apartments in San Juan (prior to cruise), Paris, and Branson. These have been memory making experiences for our family. We are cruising out of Canaveral in Nov and exploring our options.

Has anyone rented a condo/small beach house in the PC area? If so, would you share your experience? We wouldn't want to spend more than a hotel, but love some features that rentals such as thru VRBO offer.

We kind of like doing non-traditional housing while on vacation. We have rented apartments in San Juan (prior to cruise), Paris, and Branson. These have been memory making experiences for our family. We are cruising out of Canaveral in Nov and exploring our options.

Has anyone rented a condo/small beach house in the PC area? If so, would you share your experience? We wouldn't want to spend more than a hotel, but love some features that rentals such as thru VRBO offer.

Those Cocoa Beach Villas from the Capn look great!

Over the past few years family have rented several places in the Canaveral area while visiting us and all were happy. There are many choices and it is tough to recommend one without knowing you like we know our family!

We live in Cape Canaveral and will gladly add our comments in terms of location, etc. once you have a shortlist to post here. Just let us know!

Over the past few years family have rented several places in the Canaveral area while visiting us and all were happy. There are many choices and it is tough to recommend one without knowing you like we know our family!

We live in Cape Canaveral and will gladly add our comments in terms of location, etc. once you have a shortlist to post here. Just let us know!

We are a family of four planning to arrive around Nov 8 for Nov 12 cruise. Kids are Boy9 and Girl11. A pullout couch is fine for son, we aren't too picky. We don't need anything really fancy, hoping to find something less costly than a hotel room such as Country Inn & Suites. I looked on VRBO and did not see many options. Pool is nice, but not necessary if close to the ocean. We will have an auto, either or own if we drive or rental if we fly. Given we will be doing some sightseeing and hopefully to Kennedy Space Center, we won't be in the place much. I'm cool with doing some cooking for my family as long as I can find a grocery store nearby :)

I have found several rentals in a moderate price range ($90, no extras for cleaning, high deposits, or VRBO fees tacked on to renters). Are you familiar with the "Stay in Cocoa Beach" rental company? Wondering how reputable they are, if their properties are as they describe, etc.

I live here ..... and we're pretty experienced in using short term rentals as this is our prefered way to go for graduations, weddings and the like ... we regularly rent houses and bring the family for these events.

you asked

Has anyone rented a condo/small beach house in the PC area? If so, would you share your experience?

YES we did ... and as locals we checked out A BUNCH ......

pay less, you'll get less . . .

$90 a nite gets you a motel room I would not stay in around here . . .

btw ... some of my 'private rentals' have been TOTAL DISASTERS . . . . . oh I wish I could match the advertised pictures to the reality . . . .

Edited by Capt_BJ

I have found several rentals in a moderate price range ($90, no extras for cleaning, high deposits, or VRBO fees tacked on to renters). Are you familiar with the "Stay in Cocoa Beach" rental company? Wondering how reputable they are, if their properties are as they describe, etc.

I have rented from Stay in Cocoa Beach three times now. I can tell you that they are the real deal. Great to work with...excellent communication, and the properties that I have rented have been just as advertised.

I can't speak to the price you are writing, but my experiences have been outstanding

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk