Kids Clubs

Todd1977Tas

We have 5 children on our cruise with us...3 are teenagers...The older ones can do as they wish...the yonger ones though... Kids club for them..I just read how awesome RCI 3-5 year olds club is...anyone know what the 9year age group one is like?? The hours...I nearly cried I was so happy lol

A lot of what happens at the kids club depends on when and where you're sailing. If it's during a time when school is in session, or if your itinerary is a longer one or a more exotic location, there may not be as many kids on board and there might not be as a complete as program, but there will always be something. Also be aware that if your child is under a certain age, he/she will not be allowed to come and go as they please from the club-----you must sign them in and out and you must personally go and get your child from the club when it closes during the day.

Hours are 9 to noon, 2 to 5 and 7 to 10. A box lunch may be offered, and group sitting offered to younger kids, for an extra charge. They may offer to feed your child on some evenings, for an extra charge---but that's not necessarily offered every night. After 10pm there will be after hours club at an extra per hour charge until 2am. That is mostly group sitting that doesn't have the regular activities as during the day----it's basically babysitting with videos.

Edited by kitty9

We have 5 children on our cruise with us...3 are teenagers...The older ones can do as they wish...the yonger ones though... Kids club for them..I just read how awesome RCI 3-5 year olds club is...anyone know what the 9year age group one is like?? The hours...I nearly cried I was so happy lol

Most important thing for the kids club is to have them attend at the first opportunity, when every one is new.