Looking for a Beach with Snorkeling

Bluemoon319

A friend told me about a beach in St. Kitts that has great snorkeling, but can't remember the name of it. The only thing I know about the place I am looking for is that it is not Shipwreck Beach, and that there is a guy there that lets you hold a monkey for a donation. Snorkel equipment rental will not be an issue since I have my own. Any input would be greatly appreciated, thanks. :)

A friend told me about a beach in St. Kitts that has great snorkeling, but can't remember the name of it. The only thing I know about the place I am looking for is that it is not Shipwreck Beach, and that there is a guy there that lets you hold a monkey for a donation. Snorkel equipment rental will not be an issue since I have my own. Any input would be greatly appreciated, thanks. :)

That would be Cockleshell Beach, at the southern end of St. Kitts. Pretty sure the best snorkeling there is by the Reggae Beach Bar, which is the far left end if you're looking out toward the ocean.

• 4 weeks later...