Ice Show Reservations on Freedom?

I seem to remember that we were able to make ice show reservations in advance the last time we sailed on Freedom. I also believe that I’ve read here that the times are now assigned by muster station (?). What should we do if we prefer another time? Can the D concierge help with the change? I would prefer not to show up and wait until a few minutes before show time because we need seats near the front due to DH’s vision.

No more pre-cruise reservations for ice shows on Freedom class.

Most say it's not hard using the standby line to get into any show, especially the last performances. However, it would not hurt to speak to the Diamond Concierge.

No more pre-cruise reservations for ice shows on Freedom class.

Most say it's not hard using the standby line to get into any show, especially the last performances. However, it would not hurt to speak to the Diamond Concierge.

Thanks, Bob. Maybe we'll get lucky and get a time that works for us.

I seem to remember that we were able to make ice show reservations in advance the last time we sailed on Freedom. I also believe that I’ve read here that the times are now assigned by muster station (?). What should we do if we prefer another time? Can the D concierge help with the change? I would prefer not to show up and wait until a few minutes before show time because we need seats near the front due to DH’s vision.

We were on Freedom last October and February this year. No advance reservations permitted. We saw the ice show both times and arrived about 30 minutes early just before they open the doors to studio B. There was already a line and we were about number twenty. There is a lounge right by studio B where you can sit. The show is given twice: once in the afternoon and once in the evening on two days. The stairs down to the first row are steep so you will have to hold your hubby's hand on the way down. There are a few reserved seats in the front for gold sea pass holders so if that applies you are in luck.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Edited by 2CatsInFlorida

"I seem to remember that we were able to make ice show reservations in advance the last time we sailed on Freedom."

January 2014 on Freedom we definitely made reservations ahead of time for the ice show.

But on our recent FOS sailing (3/20-27) there were no reservations, we just showed up!

They had several showings; at least 4, but I think there was another one or two on Coco Cay day when we didn't make it there.

I ended up at the first two scheduled shows b/c we were all going to go, but then DH got interested in the art auction so I just took DS. Then DS went back to the kid's club and DH wanted to go!

At least for those afternoon shows, it was really easy to get seats by just walking on in. :)

We had no reservations by muster stations at all.