Navigator of the Seas TA, first time with RC

My DH and I are considering booking our first cruise with Royal Carribbean on the Navigator of the Seas, the transatlantic crossing this spring. We are looking at an interior stateroom and wondered if the television have free channels with the news etcetera. We enjoy watching the news later in the evening. I believe I read that you pay for any movies. Is this so? Thank you.

My DH and I are considering booking our first cruise with Royal Carribbean on the Navigator of the Seas, the transatlantic crossing this spring. We are looking at an interior stateroom and wondered if the television have free channels with the news etcetera. We enjoy watching the news later in the evening. I believe I read that you pay for any movies. Is this so? Thank you.

Yes, they normally have some form of CNN available for free.

Be mindful that in some spots of the Atlantic during the crossing that satellite tv may not be available. RCCL do try and provide it if possible.

Good point. We lost TV for around 3 days on our Legend TA a while back. Had internet the entire time though.