Does NCL have the Quest?

misslyss1220

The past two cruises me and DH took with Royal, we participated in the Quest adult game show. Does NCL do this too? And if they do, is it on all ships/sailings? Sailing on the Pearl in July to Alaska and hoping they have it but I'm not coming up with anything while searching. Thanks!

The past two cruises me and DH took with Royal, we participated in the Quest adult game show. Does NCL do this too? And if they do, is it on all ships/sailings? Sailing on the Pearl in July to Alaska and hoping they have it but I'm not coming up with anything while searching. Thanks!

I thought you were asking about Azamara Quest, which is RCI!

Yes and it is hilarious and fun.on the epic,escape and breakaway the quest

Was played on the last night late.it was one of the last scheduled entertainment

Options.10 or 10:30 pm.at least if you are easily embarrassed everyone's disembarking the next morning!

• 9 months later...

Just back from 10 day on Jade out of Tampa. There was no Quest, the Cruise Director told me that it is not on all ships all the time. Seems it depends on factors such as demographics of guests and discretion of the CD as to whether they have one.

Just back from 10 day on Jade out of Tampa. There was no Quest, the Cruise Director told me that it is not on all ships all the time. Seems it depends on factors such as demographics of guests and discretion of the CD as to whether they have one.

Hi

Did you had the chocolat night on the jade ?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It wasn't planned on one of our cruises, but we asked about it and told everyone we talked to to request it. They ended up,doing it. LOL

You should have seen this one fat chick who fell flat on her face and slid all the way across the dance floor while trying to run "a picture of a white house " up there...

(I was fine, but pretty sore the next day. LOL)

Just off the Gem. They did have Quest late on the last night.

I have participated in Quest on RCI and NCL, and always enjoyed it.

This latest one was raunchy and participation was strictly aimed at the college-age passengers. It took no brains to come up with the answers.

Uuuuugggh! Why on the last night?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Simple....so after you TOTALLY embarrass yourself you don't have to see these people again! ROFL

What I HATE about is is when people who have played it before bring bags of items with them. Ruins the spirit of the 'game'.

Edited by Robin122

We were Quest team leaders twice on RCCL. Can't imagine a place big enough on Breakaway to hold this. Is it a much smaller scale on NCL?

It was held in the Spinaker Lounge (now called Bliss) on NCL dawn each time I was on board.

• 2 months later...
It wasn't planned on one of our cruises, but we asked about it and told everyone we talked to to request it. They ended up,doing it. LOL

You should have seen this one fat chick who fell flat on her face and slid all the way across the dance floor while trying to run "a picture of a white house " up there...

@Robin122 OMG i was horrified when I first read your post, but then saw you just have a great sense of humor! Thanks for the laugh!

Glad you have a great sense of humor about this!

• 2 weeks later...