Taxi Fare from Livorno to Florence

MOLLICRUISIN

There really would not be a one-way fare because a Livorno taxi driver cannot pick up a fare in Florence. Therefore, you will be charged for a round trip (double the meter fare).

Florence is about 60 miles from Livorno while Pisa is about 20 miles. I've seen taxi companies offer a rate of €120 for a round-trip to Pisa, including a two hour stop. If the same rate follows I would expect to pay something in the area of €360 to go to Florence and back, with a longer stop.

Edited by euro cruiser

Last time I was there ( two years ago) all of the taxi drivers at the ports were shouting out 300euros there and back. I don't know if they have raised prices since. I have gone to Lucca and Pisa from Livorno by train. If you go to Florence by train you will change trains once in Pisa.

Last time we did this we caught a bus, they ran every hour and cost about 15€ each way. I think we found the details etc at the local tourist information place close to where the ship shuttle bus dropped us of.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app