Considering Carnival

lbfluffy

We have been on Carnival many times, but our last two cruises were NCL and Princess. We want to go to the Caribbean for a 7 day or longer. Just getting feelers on what ship and where to go. We want to go around November 14th. Thanks.

Jessica

We have been on Carnival many times, but our last two cruises were NCL and Princess. We want to go to the Caribbean for a 7 day or longer. Just getting feelers on what ship and where to go. We want to go around November 14th. Thanks.

Jessica

I don't think you could go wrong with the Carnival Magic. It's doing an 8 day Southern Caribbean on November 12th.

Jessica

Carnival Magic Nov 12 - 20 8 Day southern Caribbean cruise from port canaveral

Carnival Conquest Nov 12- 20 8 day eastern Caribbean from Ft.Lauderdale

Carnival Fasciation Nov 13- 20 7 day southern caribbean from San Juan.

It really depends on what you want on a ship.

For me it would be the Magic 8 day trip, but I like that class of ships, lots to do.

We have been on Carnival many times, but our last two cruises were NCL and Princess. We want to go to the Caribbean for a 7 day or longer. Just getting feelers on what ship and where to go. We want to go around November 14th. Thanks. Jessica

It really depends on you - where you've been, what style of cruising you prefer, types of activities you want, etc.

I've become a 'ship snob' as my F&F call it, won't do a non Fun 2.0 ship unless it's a fab itinerary w/ great price. That's for those bar, dining, activity options - my style of cruising, the ship is part of the vacation. So that means you're looking Breeze, Valor, Liberty, think Magic by then, Vista moves to MIA sometime in fall, Sunshine, Conquest etc.

Otherwise it's ports and price and does a Sat-Sat work better for you vs a Sun-Sun, that kind of thing. I've been on Eastern kick lately, so it's probably time to do a Western, try Belize and Roatan and places I've never been.

Again, that's up to you. Good luck and happy cruising.

We just came off an 8 day cruise on the Breeze and it was AMAZING! I highly recommend the ship. The ports were St Maarten, St Kitts, San Juan and Grand Turk. :)

Yay!!!!!!! Glad to hear you loved the Breeze!!!

Jessica

Which departure ports are you considering?

Galveston will have the Breeze, Freedom and Liberty. Carnival Magic is moving to Port Canaveral (Orlando).

Port of Miami will have the Splendor, Glory and the brand-new Vista. Although, the Vista is only a 6-night cruise.

On a non-Carnival note, I see you have never been on the Oasis class ships. The Allure of the Seas has a real low price right now on its Nov. 13th sailing from Ft. Lauderdale. FLL also has the Carnival Conquest.

Edited by hirent