Fort Lauderdale innercoastal restaurants

auction17

We are arriving in Fort Lauderdale 4/7....3 days before cruising on Allure of the Seas....Would love some impute on great innercoastal restaurants...Thanks for Sharing!

Any food preference?

We are arriving in Fort Lauderdale 4/7....3 days before cruising on Allure of the Seas....Would love some impute on great innercoastal restaurants...Thanks for Sharing!

On the Intracoastal and on the water taxi route:

15th Street Fisheries (has its own stop)

At the Shooters stop is Chart House, Shooters, and Flip Flops

At the Bokampers stop is Bokampers (you can also get there on foot from the Shooters stop by walking under the Oakland Park Blvd bridge)

Further north, but not on the water taxi route, is Blue Moon Fish Company in Lauderdale by the Sea. Excellent seafood.

Edited by brunello22

We live in Montana and would like to eat some great sea food!

Southport Raw Bar

Southport is a hole in the wall raw bar but a real gem. It is ultra casual and has what I call, being a New Englander, great southern style seafood. You won't get a lobster here if that's what your looking for. They have indoor and outdoor seating with water views and docks.

Kelly's Landing

Kelly's is not on the intracoastal and is more New England style and has lobsta'. It's right around the corner from Southport. This is also a casual dining as all seafood restaurants should be. Just my humble opinion. I lean toward Southport because I can get Kelly's menu in many of favorite home restaurants. That may not be a problem for you. The food was very good.

Hope this helps.

Southport Raw Bar

Southport is a hole in the wall raw bar but a real gem. It is ultra casual and has what I call, being a New Englander, great southern style seafood. You won't get a lobster here if that's what your looking for. They have indoor and outdoor seating with water views and docks.

Kelly's Landing

Kelly's is not on the intracoastal and is more New England style and has lobsta'. It's right around the corner from Southport. This is also a casual dining as all seafood restaurants should be. Just my humble opinion. I lean toward Southport because I can get Kelly's menu in many of favorite home restaurants. That may not be a problem for you. The food was very good.

Hope this helps.

How would you compare to Billy's Stone Crab or Joe's Crab House?

My favorite intracoastal restaurants in Ft. Lauderdale are Kaluz (not specifically seafood) and Blue Moon Fish Co (seafood). Service at Shooters, Flip Flops, and Chart House is often dreadful and the food at Chart House is not worth the price. Boatyard and Coconuts are excellent and are waterfront near the intracoastal.

We live in Montana and would like to eat some great sea food!

My two favorites are Catfish Deweys (not on the water) and Rustic Inn. Excellent seafood.

Kellys Landing comes in at a close third.

My favorite intracoastal restaurants in Ft. Lauderdale are Kaluz (not specifically seafood) and Blue Moon Fish Co (seafood). Service at Shooters, Flip Flops, and Chart House is often dreadful and the food at Chart House is not worth the price. Boatyard and Coconuts are excellent and are waterfront near the intracoastal.

Love Kaluz and Blue Moon.

Agree about the service issues above but at least Flip Flops is decent and inexpensive. It's insulting that Shooters and Chart House are so expensive.

Easter Sunday we took the boat out to anchor out for lunch and Chart House wasn't busy at all. I'd be surprised if they last another year.

Shooters seems to always have a wedding reception or something going on.