Can you buy One day thermal suite passes?

Swrcracer

As I understand it from reading various post they do offer day passes and may offer better deals farther into the cruise such as a 2 day pass. However they only service a limited number of people so if/when they fill up no more passes are available (like Vibe). If it is something you really want to do then my advice is to book it before your cruise, that way you save a couple of bucks and enjoy the spa for the hole sailing. If it is a take it or leave it then check in whenever you feel like and see if they are still available.

Side note I think they offer free tours of the thermal spa up until it is fully booked then only pass holders are allowed in. If it is something you think you would like to do then tour it near the beginning of the cruise, that way if they do sell out you at least got to see it.

They usually give free tours when you first board the ship and you can ask about passes then. Twice we have been told they would sell a day pass for port days only. We were able to do this on the Escape and the Dawn....of course it was more expensive on the Escape as they had more pools, a salt room, etc.