Just booked Freedom 7708 for next Spring Break!

We just got back from our Spring Break trip on Navigator, and though I really wanted to book an Oasis class for next Spring Break, the Sunday-Sunday schedules and higher prices deterred me. Then I found a great price on Freedom's 6-night Western itinerary AND room 7708 was available, so I jumped! Looking forward to it already!

Edited by grins88

We just got back from our Spring Break trip on Navigator, and though I really wanted to book an Oasis class for next Spring Break, the Sunday-Sunday schedules and higher prices deterred me. Then I found a great price on Freedom's 6-night Western itinerary AND room 7708 was available, so I jumped! Looking forward to it already!

That's wonderful you found your ship and cabin so quickly, and at a great price, too. It doesn't always work out that way.......congrats!

Impossible! We have that cabin for spring break. :D

...that was my first reaction... until it clicked a second later that our spring break is different. Enjoy! It is our favorite aft.

When is your spring break??

george35

Next year it isn't until April 10-15, so we're going on the April 9th sailing. This will be our 3rd Spring Break cruise in a row....I think I'm liking the new family tradition.

Are you booked 2 to the cabin or 3? We have that cabin for next month (just the 2 of us), but website is not letting me book it for next year. Will try booking onboard, but not too optimistic.

We have 3 in the cabin (DH, myself and our 8-year old daughter).

One thing for sure - if the Spring Breakers go too crazy, you will have the best retreat possible!

Yes! I'm so excited about having actual loungers on the balcony! We had an aft on Radiance years ago to Alaska, and it was great, but we've done side balconies since. I'm excited to return to an aft!

• 1 month later...

So funny. We were on navigator this past spring break in 7688... So basically the same as 7708 for freedom. We also just booked freedom but for the following spring break (2018)

Weird though because it was letting me put 4 in 7708 even though deck plans say 3. I called and the woman I spoke to said it only lets her do 3 in 2017 but in 2018 it lets her do 4 so it may be fitted with a single sleeper sofa. We only booked 3 as my mom will be booked in her own room with our 4th as to avoid the single supplement but would be great if it does change.

It's called cruise withdrawal.