IAH - Galveston -IAH Roundtrip May 22,29 Liberty of the Seas

dr.evil

Hello,

We are planning on staying the night in a hotel at George Bush airport (IAH) the evening on May 21 and taking a shared bus service round trip from IAH to the Galveston Port on May 22 and returning from the port to IAH on May 29.

We are seven people total. If we can get more people to share the ride, the price per person for this round trip service drops.

If anyone is interested in sharing a ride from IAH on May 22 the round trip price per person is $40.00 plus gratuity (no tax) if we can get a group of 14 or more. (Our seven plus seven or more people.)

The plan would be to leave from IAH hotel(s) or IAH around 10 AM. The drive from IAH to Galveston is 1:20ish according to google maps. That puts us at the port by at least 12 PM. We could book for an earlier departure if people want to get to the ship earlier.

The return trip is three scheduled departure times on May 29. The three times are 9:30 AM, 11:30 AM and 1:30 PM. We would opt for the 9:30 AM departure to get to IAH by 11:30AM. This would require an early get up when we get into port to get through customs in a timely manner.

Please let me know if anyone is interested in sharing a ride. I believe we are going to book the service even if it just us seven.

Please call or email me if you want to share a ride. :)

Thanks,

Chris Wood

rcwood@sbcglobal.net

(636) 734-6711

Hello,

We are planning on staying the night in a hotel at George Bush airport (IAH) the evening on May 21 and taking a shared bus service round trip from IAH to the Galveston Port on May 22 and returning from the port to IAH on May 29.

We are seven people total. If we can get more people to share the ride, the price per person for this round trip service drops.

If anyone is interested in sharing a ride from IAH on May 22 the round trip price per person is $40.00 plus gratuity (no tax) if we can get a group of 14 or more. (Our seven plus seven or more people.)

The plan would be to leave from IAH hotel(s) or IAH around 10 AM. The drive from IAH to Galveston is 1:20ish according to google maps. That puts us at the port by at least 12 PM. We could book for an earlier departure if people want to get to the ship earlier.

The return trip is three scheduled departure times on May 29. The three times are 9:30 AM, 11:30 AM and 1:30 PM. We would opt for the 9:30 AM departure to get to IAH by 11:30AM. This would require an early get up when we get into port to get through customs in a timely manner.

Please let me know if anyone is interested in sharing a ride. I believe we are going to book the service even if it just us seven.

Please call or email me if you want to share a ride. :)

Thanks,

Chris Wood

rcwood@sbcglobal.net

(636) 734-6711

Per Cruise Critic rules, you are supposed to ask for things like shared rides on the specific roll call for your cruise.