baby food-Pride

torcruise

Have never seen applesauce, but they have what I used to call MAYPO when I was a kid (grits I think) and oatmeal at the breakfast buffet. I LOVE LOVE their oatmeal! I get a bowl every morning. They have a condiment jar with brown sugar that I sprinkle on top. Doesn't hurt to throw in a few packs of instant just in case (there is hot water next to the coffee) but I'll bet he will be happy with the buffet offering.

FYI: do not store milk, formula or food in fridge as it is not at a safe temperature

They are there for cooling things only

Put it on ice if you need to

Another tip we used each night was to get milk from Lido and the coffee speciality shop will heat unopened cartons for you

Have never seen applesauce, but they have what I used to call MAYPO when I was a kid (grits I think) and oatmeal at the breakfast buffet. I LOVE LOVE their oatmeal! I get a bowl every morning. They have a condiment jar with brown sugar that I sprinkle on top. Doesn't hurt to throw in a few packs of instant just in case (there is hot water next to the coffee) but I'll bet he will be happy with the buffet offering.

Thanks, seems like they will only have oatmeal to breakfast then? I will bring a couple packs just in case.

FYI: do not store milk, formula or food in fridge as it is not at a safe temperature

They are there for cooling things only

Put it on ice if you need to

Another tip we used each night was to get milk from Lido and the coffee speciality shop will heat unopened cartons for you

Thanks I didn't know that about the fridge