Confused? Please help me figure this out

Hi guys,

I am cruising on Oasis on 9/17. I just logged in to cruise planner and it gave me the solarium bistro as a complimentary option. Then as I was looking it had 0.00 next to Sabor and Izumi too. I booked them just to see what would happen. Is this a glitch? I am super confused as it usually has the price per person listed with the restaurant. The more expensive restaurants still had prices next to them.

Thank you for your insight!

Hi guys,

I am cruising on Oasis on 9/17. I just logged in to cruise planner and it gave me the solarium bistro as a complimentary option. Then as I was looking it had 0.00 next to Sabor and Izumi too. I booked them just to see what would happen. Is this a glitch? I am super confused as it usually has the price per person listed with the restaurant. The more expensive restaurants still had prices next to them.

Sabor and Izumi should come up 0.00 because they are both a la carte restaurants. Can't explain Solaroim Bistro, that should be $25pp.

Ahhh.. So they don't make you pay in advance for Sabor or Izumi since they don't know what you will be spending? I wonder why they are offering me complimentary Solarium Bistro? Just being nice perhaps?

I don't know. Either a glitch or maybe that restaurant is going a la carte, though I've not heard that.

If you are set on trying the Solarium Bistro, then I'd book it. Maybe the glitch will be in your favor and you will get it for free.:)

Hi guys,

On the Anthem the solarium bistro is free so maybe on the other ships they have gone free also.

Hi guys,

The solarium bistro is free on Oasis.

The solarium bistro is free on Oasis.

This is something that must have just happened, because it was $20 for us last year, then the price was later raised to $25.

On Oasis and Allure, Solarium Bistro has always been just another complimentary place to eat for breakfast and lunch.

At night, Oasis makes the Solarium Bistro a for-fee restaurant.

At night, Allure make the Solarium Bistro over into Samba, a Brazilian-style steakhouse/churrascaria, a for-fee restaurant.

I have seen NOTHING that indicates that there has been a change.