Liberty of the Seas - Slide question

Hello! We will be sailing on Liberty very soon, and were wondering about weight restrictions on the new (orange/green) water slides. Does anyone have any info? Thank you! :)

I honestly don't remember seeing anything about weight restrictions. I know some little kids were going on it, so if there's a minimum weight, it's pretty low. And I went on it, as a big (and somewhat overweight) guy at 6' 3" and almost 250 lbs. The folks running the slides didn't bat an eye at seeing me there.

I never saw a weight restriction.

However if you can't fit inside the tube, you probably can't go.

We did see a weight limit of 300 lbs posted for the small slide in the kids "Splashaway Bay" area. So, if they allow 300 lb on the kiddie slide, I think most people who are physically fit enough to climb the stairs will be okay on the big slides.

Someone else reported Tidal Wave will not be working until mid May. Have you heard anything different?

I posted that info which I got from the hotel director, but since then who knows? They are bringing on people to try to figure out if the add a "bump" in the slide to slow it down, if that will work. It may never be operational on the ship.:confused: Or, they may add a weight limit, so nobody goes over the end!:eek: