cork screws

NJEMT29

We are on the Pride this Sunday out of Baltimore we are bring on wine and are in need of a cork screw . My question is can you smuggle one on or can you find one somewhere on the ship any help would be great

No need to smuggle. We keep ours in our carry-on bag with the wine bottles. In fact, DH keeps a combo corkscrew / bottle opener in his carry-on bag at all times while he travels for work - never an issue carrying on planes, either.

No need to smuggle' date=' they are not a forbidden item. You can also get one from room service if you forgot to bring it.[/quote']

/\ This.

We take one every time (our 7th cruise on Pride is coming up) in my carry on, in plain view. It is not a restricted item. And once, our travel corkscrew broke, so we requested one from RS, no problems either way.

We had one taken a few years ago at security by Celebrity but have never had a problem with Carnival. The funny thing is when we borrowed one from the steward, it was just like the one that was confiscated (stolen) from us. It was at Port of Miami. Now I put it in my check in luggage.

If you're flying with carry-on luggage only, just made sure it's a TSA-approved corkscrew. Ones with blades will be confiscated--it needs to have a blade-free foil cutter. Every time I've flown with my TSA-approved corkscrew, they have taken it out of my bag to check it. If you're checking luggage, any corkscrew is fine.

Here's the TSA-approved corkscrew I have:

http://www.amazon.com/Houseables-Boomerang-Corkscrew-Waiters-Compact/dp/B00S7KQ3F6/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1460296959&sr=8-3&keywords=tsa+corkscrew

We forgot ours this last time, and ended up buying a cheap $5 corkscrew at Winn-Dixie when we bought our wine. We've acquired at least three corkscrews this way, and have started just leaving them in luggage...

We are on the Pride this Sunday out of Baltimore we are bring on wine and are in need of a cork screw . My question is can you smuggle one on or can you find one somewhere on the ship any help would be great

Cork screw are not a forbidden item. Bring one of you want but there are plenty on the ship.