Marseille, Aix-en-Provence, Cassis Tour

Two from Virginia

I have not yet, we are going in June, but found several tours that sounded really good. Since there's only two of us, and I couldn't get anyone on our Roll Call to share with us, we may end up doing it through Viator, but I did get a recommendation through Cruise Critic's boards for a person named Nancy who arranges private tours. I would love to do this one, but it is too expensive for just two people and we'd have to provide the others. You can find the info by doing a search, but according to Cruise Critic's rules I can't recommend it because I haven't taken it yet.

I have not yet, we are going in June, but found several tours that sounded really good. Since there's only two of us, and I couldn't get anyone on our Roll Call to share with us, we may end up doing it through Viator, but I did get a recommendation through Cruise Critic's boards for a person named Nancy who arranges private tours. I would love to do this one, but it is too expensive for just two people and we'd have to provide the others. You can find the info by doing a search, but according to Cruise Critic's rules I can't recommend it because I haven't taken it yet.

Have you done tours with Viator before? We did one in Prague and was very pleased. I contacted Nancy and found it to be too expensive for us.

We have one booked for late Sept. with Provence-connection-tours.com

95€ per person and it's a tour share (they fill the group) They require payment in advance, but you can cancel up to 2 days prior for full refund. Many good reviews - the only thing it doesn't have that we wanted is a boat trip through the Callanques

We have one booked for late Sept. with Provence-connection-tours.com

95€ per person and it's a tour share (they fill the group) They require payment in advance, but you can cancel up to 2 days prior for full refund. Many good reviews - the only thing it doesn't have that we wanted is a boat trip through the Callanques

That was the main reason why I didn't go with that agency. That and their website was really awful! lol. Viator offers one with the boat trip, and I am trying to figure out who they use so I can book directly. I did get a name for someone who will do a private tour, that has a great itinerary, but I need to share with others as it is too pricy just for two.

That was the main reason why I didn't go with that agency. That and their website was really awful! lol. Viator offers one with the boat trip, and I am trying to figure out who they use so I can book directly. I did get a name for someone who will do a private tour, that has a great itinerary, but I need to share with others as it is too pricy just for two.

If you find out, please email me at obxcl328 at gmail.com

If you find out, please email me at obxcl328 at gmail.com

Actually, it was Nancy and I see you thought it was too expensive, too. If we had more people, it would be ok, but no one on my Roll Call has answered me or indicated they were interested in sharing, except one person, who posted once and then never surfaced again.