Tortola

1smudslide

We are also in port from 8 - 5 and would love to see both the Baths and Jost Van Dyke. We don't need hours of beach time at either place.

To those that have done both, any way to see both with a private tour operator?

So far in my research (private charter websites), they mention that they cannot do both in one day - due to location. Obviously I haven't researched everyone on BVI and you might find someone - concentrate on a charter with a power boat vs. sail - good luck.

So far in my research (private charter websites), they mention that they cannot do both in one day - due to location. Obviously I haven't researched everyone on BVI and you might find someone - concentrate on a charter with a power boat vs. sail - good luck.

Thanks for the info. Are you on the Nov. 13th Gem sailing?

We are also in port from 8 - 5 and would love to see both the Baths and Jost Van Dyke. We don't need hours of beach time at either place.

Try Mitch... You may be able to fill up the boat with people from your roll call.

http://www.oceanmagicmitch.com/

Thank you CV... Can I ask which charter you are using? I'm having a hard time making the decision - I do know I want one that picks up at the pier but there are 2 or 3 that do. The others require a cab of $10-15pp each way.

Thank you in advance for your help

Sure...it's Foxy's Charters http://www.foxyscharters.com/charters.html

My friend, who did all the arranging...spoke with a guy named David...who she said was remarkably helpful ;)

Have fun!

Edit: PS - you can design your own excursion...go to as many or as few of the various beaches as you wish!

Edited by cv322

The Escape to JVD tour - are the beach chairs included, or is that a separate rental fee?

The chairs are included...they have adirondack chairs & low-slung beach chairs...and they have tables with built-in benches ;).

Hi Herding...

I have recently found the following charter. Dan Schoenfeld from Sunny Side Up Charters has been tremendously helpful, responsive and very flexible in working with me to plan my day. You may want to contact him regarding what you are looking to do. I'm not certain but he seems like the guy that will provide your tour if logistically sound.

PS: Very good TripAdvisor reviews on him.

info@sunnysideupcharters dot com

Tell him, Lori sent you his way :)

Edited by Loralye
Forgot something.

Hi Herding...

I have recently found the following charter. Dan Schoenfeld from Sunny Side Up Charters has been tremendously helpful, responsive and very flexible in working with me to plan my day. Tell him, Lori sent you his way :)

Thanks so much Lori.

Beverly

Thanks so much Lori.

Beverly

You are welcome!!! We are thinking of hiring him to pick us up in St Thomas and take us out to a few fun spots in near St John for the day. There is a floating pizza boat (great pizza) on ChristmasCove. And then some beach/snorkel St John... Then a stop at Angels Rest / a floating bar off of STJ... A stop at Dinghy Beach bar - STT. (If possible a stop at the Pirate Ship floating bar near JVD at some point).

Just a bunch of fun stops while we are in STT - we've been there so many times that this will switch it up for us!!!

You are welcome!!! We are thinking of hiring him to pick us up in St Thomas and take us out to a few fun spots in near St John for the day. There is a floating pizza boat (great pizza) on ChristmasCove. And then some beach/snorkel St John... Then a stop at Angels Rest / a floating bar off of STJ... A stop at Dinghy Beach bar - STT. (If possible a stop at the Pirate Ship floating bar near JVD at some point).

Just a bunch of fun stops while we are in STT - we've been there so many times that this will switch it up for us!!!

Sounds fantastic.

• 3 months later...