Kids DreamWorks breakfast

Can anyone provide any insight on the DreamWorks breakfast? I know that kids are free and adults are 10.00 each. Mainly is there a special menu? How long does it last? Ect... I'm on the Anthem June 2nd.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by ben600rr

Kids 5 and under are free. $10 for everyone else. Menu the same as the MDR. Only had 3 characters and they were very easy to meet during the cruise.

We did it on Liberty and won't do it again. For some reason, it took forever to order and get food. The MDR food was actually better especially since at the character breakfast there was no buffet fruit and granola...ordered it but never came. Just wasn't well done IMO especially if you've ever done a character meal at Disney.

If you do decide to do it, make sure you get down there at least 15 minutes early to get a better table.

Ignore my reply - the OP originally had Pixar in there, but it got changed too late for me to edit the above.

Sorry! Once I had realized that I asked the question wrong, I had to go back and change it. thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by ben600rr