Delta changed flight times for the worse!

Mona Lisa

Cori, you have two options. One is to take the Song 800 number with you and call the day before you fly and make sure everything is ok. The other is to logon from the computer lab and check from there. Either way, don't worry about and just enjoy your cruise.

Cori - I was in very much the same position. I had cruise air, custom, and they kept switching. They said they would give 2 days notice of changes, but that would do me no good at sea. I ended up cancelling the custom air. Even though it cost me a little money to cancel, I happily paid it so I would not be thinking about it on the cruise.

Delta is putting out a re-vamped schedule 12/2/05 (the day I would've flown back) so thing may settle down after that.

Ahoymatey: Thanks I will check the schedule again after 12-2-05 and see if there have been any more changes. I don't know yet what I am going to do , my air is purchased and paid for and what we wanted both non stop, so I am hoping it will all work out. I will place a call to them again in Feb prior to our leaving and see if I can get any more info. Thanks for your help.

Cori

We fly Delta on Dec 2 for our cruise sailing Dec 3. If they put out a revamped schedule on that day, how will we know if they change our return flights? Do we have to call Delta that morning to check on our return flights?

The thought of in the future only cruising from ports we can drive to gets more appealing every day.......

Cori, you have two options. One is to take the Song 800 number with you and call the day before you fly and make sure everything is ok. The other is to logon from the computer lab and check from there. Either way, don't worry about and just enjoy your cruise.

Hi, thanks for the information. And yes I will take the Song 800 # with me and try to call once the ship is back in port, or try to call from the last port we visit (Grand Caymans)two days out. If I can get some computer time on board the ship I can try to access the web site from there and see if there have been changes, calling from out at sea is a no go , much to expensive $$$ big dollars per minute. We were hoping to take a tour of the city when we arrive back in port and then be dropped off at the airport in plenty of time, now I just don't know if I should book the tour or not, if the airline schedule stays as it is now we will have more than enough time for a tour , if it changes , ??? don't know. Guess I could ask the tour desk on the ship what if ? and see what they say. But thanks all for the information , it does help. :) Have a good day all.

Cori

I hope things go well for you.

There's a thread about Delta cancelling flights if they're not "full" enough. They only give 2 days warning. If that. They didn't inform me when they changed planes or kicked me out of my confirmed seats (2 separate incidents). I'm starting to get real nervous.

No more Delta for me. I gave them a 2nd chance after a bad experience some years ago. Even if everything goes ok, I don't think it's worth the stress.

Archived