20% off Select Package only?

We just booked our first RCI cruise. I looked at my reservation and being offered is 20% off the Select Package for $37/day/PP. It also show the Select Package available for $42/day/PP. What is the difference? Are you able to upgrade to the Premium Package for the difference? Is the gratitude included in the daily price?

I also see that you are allowed 2 bottles of wine per cabin. This is per cabin regardless of how many adults are in the cabin? My husband and I will be in one cabin and my mother and our 2 children will be in another. Can we bring a total of 4 bottles of wine for three adults in two cabins?

The $37 price is 20% off and includes the gratuity. You can uograde to the Premium or Ultimate package once you are onboard.

The 2 bottles of wine is the limit per stateroom, no matter how many guests in the stateroom, so you can bring 4 bottles for the two staterooms.

The $37 price is 20% off and includes the gratuity. You can uograde to the Premium or Ultimate package once you are onboard.

The 2 bottles of wine is the limit per stateroom, no matter how many guests in the stateroom, so you can bring 4 bottles for the two staterooms.

Thank you! So we can pay the difference from $42 to either $57 or 67/per adult/PP rather than the $37 plus the difference. ( It looks like they are already adding the gratuity, since the price is different than the pdf from RCI) I hope this makes sense. :)

Thank you! So we can pay the difference from $42 to either $57 or 67/per adult/PP rather than the $37 plus the difference. ( It looks like they are already adding the gratuity, since the price is different than the pdf from RCI) I hope this makes sense. :)

Correct, to go to the Premium package, the cost will be $11.80 per day ($10 plus 18%). To go to the Ultimate package, the cost will be $23.60 per day.