Carnival Website Question

stargate fan

Are you logged in? If you are not logged in, it will probably show your name (it seems to be able to remember that if you are using the same computer), but you actually have to log into the website in order to see your saved cruises.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Are you logged in? If you are not logged in, it will probably show your name (it seems to be able to remember that if you are using the same computer), but you actually have to log into the website in order to see your saved cruises.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Yes, you need to actually log in.

As I stated in my original post ;): Hi everyone. When I log on to Carnival and go to My Cruise Manager, the red banner shows, "0 cruises saved." Does anyone know how to change it so it shows the number of days left to sail instead?

Thanks

Edited by stargate fan

As I stated in my original post ;): Hi everyone. When I log on to Carnival and go to My Cruise Manager, the red banner shows, "0 cruises saved." Does anyone know how to change it so it shows the number of days left to sail instead?

Thanks

Since you didn't quote my post I'll ask it again:

Did you save your booking to your profile?

You need to actually save it by inputting the info under "Access My Booking" then clicking the "Save this booking to the profile for (your first name)" box. That should do it.

Edited by firemanbobswife

Once I log in, it shows my booking and # of days to cruise. That's when it's on the My Cruise Manager tab. Maybe try clicking on cruise details. Mine is working fine, though. I'd just try again if I were you & see if it was just a glitch.

Since you didn't quote my post I'll ask it again:

Did you save your booking to your profile?

You need to actually save it by inputting the info under "Access My Booking" then clicking the "Save this booking to the profile for (your first name)" box. That should do it.

Yes, I save all my cruises to my profile. I just don't know what's going on.

Thanks anyway.

Once I log in, it shows my booking and # of days to cruise. That's when it's on the My Cruise Manager tab. Maybe try clicking on cruise details. Mine is working fine, though. I'd just try again if I were you & see if it was just a glitch.

I've clicked everywhere. Ugh, so frustrating. We currently have three cruises booked and none of them show number of days to sailing.

Thank you anyway. Maybe a call to my PVP is in order.

Double ugh!

When I log off my Carnival account, then log into my husband's and each of my kid's accounts, the number of days shows up on their banners.

This is our 19th Carnival cruise. I always book through the same PVP. I always add the new cruise to My Cruise Manager.

In the scheme of things, this is a non-issue. But it's driving me crazy!!!

Thanks for reading, everyone.

Double ugh!

When I log off my Carnival account, then log into my husband's and each of my kid's accounts, the number of days shows up on their banners.

This is our 19th Carnival cruise. I always book through the same PVP. I always add the new cruise to My Cruise Manager.

In the scheme of things, this is a non-issue. But it's driving me crazy!!!

Thanks for reading, everyone.

The same thing was going on a couple weeks ago for a whole bunch of people. The cruises are there, just not showing up connected to your log on.

If you can log on and pull up your cruises by booking number, they are still there.

No need to worry about them. Carnival will get it corrected - took like 3 or 4 days when it happened last time.

Mine had consistently displayed the wrong number of days until my next sailing since I booked last October until - guess when - today.

No ugh, no frustration... just a shrug and "Oh Well - that's odd".

It is the little things that, for some, make us batty. I hope you find a solution! :D

Edited by StolidCruiser