Regal Princess April 3 -10 with Patters

Justprettynpink

So I had a plan to scan the Patters each night using the Camscan app on my phone. While at the airport, I uploaded the scan to photo bucket and completing my plan made it so easy to get them on to Cruise Critic. :)

So as I was saying earlier, everyone it seemed had the same idea to show up at 1030 :eek:

20160403_112439_zps6zs0xqmp.jpg

No one was following the "suggested" time to arrive :D:D

We could not go to our cabins until 1 pm.

We were in M106. That cabin is a mini-suite (upsell) facing forward.

It was WORST cabin ever.

Why do I say it was the worst? Because I do not want you all to book it so I can have it whenever I cruise!!!:p:p:cool:

Yes, there was some vibrations when we left the ports.

We did have one day with some swells and I could feel the movement.

There were two TVs in the mini suite and when we used the remote to turn one off the other one would turn on. It was very comical.

This cabin was so roomy and the balcony was awesome. The folks on shore lie when they say access is restricted. I created my own sanctuary on the balcony and got some sun. (I was a chair hog out there...put my towel on it early to be sure no one else got it :rolleyes:)

No one ever once said the balcony could not be used (nor is there a max capacity)

Even my hubby who says get the inside cabin to save money was raving about this cabin the whole time on the cruise.

We ate at the Horizon Buffet, Allegro Dining Room (late seating), Seafood Bar for Sushi ($10 per roll but that included shrimp salad, seaweed salad and Edamame), Winemaker's Dinner ($40 per person), and the Crown Grill ($25 per person) .

We also ate in the dining room for breakfast. After being on a few Princess cruises the dining room menu got old. The Horizon Buffet for breakfast was awesome. There are more choices at the buffet. We ate there a couple of times before the Norovirus break out happened. It was a very small event but wanted to stay away from the masses.

Lunch onboard was either from the grill, pizza or Alfredo's.

Winemaker's Dinner

20160404_193114_zpstsahesyd.jpg

20160404_191248_zpsrdhjpwko.jpg

20160404_205435_zps407po02t.jpg

20160404_205613_zps5zzlv1yy.jpg

Seafood Terrace Sushi

20160408_165354_zpsigfg47zi.jpg

We could not go to our cabins until 1 pm.

We were in M106. That cabin is a mini-suite (upsell) facing forward.

It was WORST cabin ever.

Why do I say it was the worst? Because I do not want you all to book it so I can have it whenever I cruise!!!:p:p:cool:

Yes, there was some vibrations when we left the ports.

We did have one day with some swells and I could feel the movement.

There were two TVs in the mini suite and when we used the remote to turn one off the other one would turn on. It was very comical.

This cabin was so roomy and the balcony was awesome. The folks on shore lie when they say access is restricted. I created my own sanctuary on the balcony and got some sun. (I was a chair hog out there...put my towel on it early to be sure no one else got it :rolleyes:)

No one ever once said the balcony could not be used (nor is there a max capacity)

Even my hubby who says get the inside cabin to save money was raving about this cabin the whole time on the cruise.

I know,,,,,,, we love those forward facing cabins and have L102 for a TA and had an upsell to M107 last November , that Mini is set up a little different with bedroom by it self with the massive deck. We must keep these cabins a secret.