CC Class Pillows.. What are your fav?

lusochic

What pillow do you prefer?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. What pillow do you prefer?

I chose the Goose ones because that is what we use at home. On our last trip though we got feather pillows as opposed to down. The steward was so nice that I figured I would let that pass. I have tried the isotonic ones and they are great. I simply loved the body one because it was actually a wonderful place to put my bony "Gordie Howe" elbows. (That is there for all the Canadians, they will know what that means.)

Enjoy Concierge Class.

so you have plenty of roll room.

The isotonic gave us a headache. The Conformance gave me a crick in my neck. The goose are OK but not king size, so we took the body pillow & put it across the top of the bed & plenty of rolling room no to be without a pillow. Then when I am reading a magazine, it is great under my arms to hold me up.

On our recent Zenith cruise there were four pillows on the bed when we got in the cabin. DH asked for a conformance and I asked for an isotonic (previously enjoyed these on the Summit). Room steward brought them both and with six pillows and the comfy comforter we felt like we were in heaven!

Marilyn

I enjoyed using the hard one & then the goose .. I hate lumpy pillows! more important were the beautiful comforters that were used. Does anyone know what they are--Have been searching catalogues because I want one just like it--they were so very light but warm (we were in the Pacific NW & it did get chilly) For this perk alone would not do cc but the canapes each day , priority luggage delivery & very helpful stateroom attendants we had made it seem like a good deal

Archived