Aft Vista Suite on Koningsdam

pmymmw

Hello,

We are going on our first Holland America cruise onboard Koningsdam on 29th May. We have booked an aft Vista Suite, specifically 4221.

Would appreciate any photos of the cabin from anyone calling it home over the next few weeks.

Thanks,

Mark

We were to be in 7194 but were offered an upsell a week prior and too it we had AS 7194. We did knock on the door and they let us see it but I did not take a lot of photos because the people had been unpacking and did not want to intrude.

216a3084b5e6bbbb3c16225963ce402b.jpg4650079d67df2a5cf0e0e0d64549ae9f.jpg

Hello,

We are going on our first Holland America cruise onboard Koningsdam on 29th May. We have booked an aft Vista Suite, specifically 4221.

Would appreciate any photos of the cabin from anyone calling it home over the next few weeks.

Thanks,

Mark

My guess is that you meant cabin #4211, correct?

We've got #4184 (port side corner) on the Koningsdam this coming Thanksgiving. If someone does not reply with photos prior to your sailing, I'd love to see images of your cabin as I'd assume it's the mirror image of ours. I booked ours on deck 4 the day bookings opened up - solely for the (apparent) LARGE balcony compared to the other decks.

I've no idea what they've done with the interior - but it will be different from other (side) Neptune suites.

Tom

Tom

My guess is that you meant cabin #4211, correct?

We've got #4184 (port side corner) on the Koningsdam this coming Thanksgiving. If someone does not reply with photos prior to your sailing, I'd love to see images of your cabin as I'd assume it's the mirror image of ours. I booked ours on deck 4 the day bookings opened up - solely for the (apparent) LARGE balcony compared to the other decks.

I've no idea what they've done with the interior - but it will be different from other (side) Neptune suites.

Tom

Tom

I believe they did mean #4221 which is an aft Vista Suite. $4211 is a Neptune Suite, the mirror of yours. :)

You're in the famous corner aft suites with the huge balconies.

I believe they did mean #4221 which is an aft Vista Suite. $4211 is a Neptune Suite, the mirror of yours. :)

You're in the famous corner aft suites with the huge balconies.

Ah... you're likely correct. I saw "aft" and "suite" (and heard "my" deck), and came to the obvious(ly wrong) conclusion ! :o

We've sailed, several times, in Vista Suites on Carnival. Those are the aft corners on their Spirit class ships. I need to get more fluent in HAL speak! :)

Thanks,

Tom