Adventure 04/02/16

We just returned from our sailing on Adventure. We didn't see any of the wear and tear some other reviewers noticed. We did, however, have issues with our shower every morning!!! Cabin 1390 never had hot water expect in the afternoon :( also our toilet failed to flush on the first morning and overflowed into the floor , it was quickly taken care of and we never had a problem after that.

None of that ruined our cruise! We had a great time, enjoyed the food, the bars and all 5 wonderful ports! We booked a future cruise while onboard 😀 Sorry this is a short review, but back to work .. And cooking my own food!??!! Ugh. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Happy Sailing !

We just returned from our sailing on Adventure. We didn't see any of the wear and tear some other reviewers noticed. We did, however, have issues with our shower every morning!!! Cabin 1390 never had hot water expect in the afternoon :( also our toilet failed to flush on the first morning and overflowed into the floor , it was quickly taken care of and we never had a problem after that.

None of that ruined our cruise! We had a great time, enjoyed the food, the bars and all 5 wonderful ports! We booked a future cruise while onboard Sorry this is a short review, but back to work .. And cooking my own food!??!! Ugh. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Happy Sailing !

We were on this cruise also and had a blast! While I did notice some wear and tear of the ship, overall I thought it was in great shape! I am at a loss as to why so many people give bad reviews? There were waiters at the pool taking drink orders and all staff seemed friendly. Our stateroom attendant was good and the dining staff was much better than anything we experienced on the Independence recently. There was a group of 6 of us that did this cruise, and my brother and his wife who only cruise Disney, were impressed enough to book another cruise with Royal. Seriously, I thought the crew and the ship were fantastic and would have no problem traveling again on the Adventure (sans dry dock).

PS: We had a great meet and mingle with our cruise critic friends!

We were on this cruise also and had a blast! While I did notice some wear and tear of the ship, overall I thought it was in great shape! I am at a loss as to why so many people give bad reviews? There were waiters at the pool taking drink orders and all staff seemed friendly. Our stateroom attendant was good and the dining staff was much better than anything we experienced on the Independence recently. There was a group of 6 of us that did this cruise, and my brother and his wife who only cruise Disney, were impressed enough to book another cruise with Royal. Seriously, I thought the crew and the ship were fantastic and would have no problem traveling again on the Adventure (sans dry dock).

PS: We had a great meet and mingle with our cruise critic friends!

Oh my gosh, we were to join the meet and mingle and completely forgot ! I agree, the ship, along with staff were all very pleasant. I was very impressed with the Deck Partol on our sea day !! That was just awesome 😎😎😎😎

Sailing on the adventure in July- this will only be our second RC cruise and we had to make reservation for entertainment on the anthem I do not see anything under my cruises for entertainment. Did you need reservation for things? Like the ice skating? Shows? We also have the my time dinning did you have that or a set time?

Edited by Ejak927

Sailing on the adventure in July- this will only be our second RC cruise and we had to make reservation for entertainment on the anthem I do not see anything under my cruises for entertainment. Did you need reservation for things? Like the ice skating? Shows? We also have the my time dinning did you have that or a set time?

No reservations for entertainment.

We're getting ready to do a B2B on Adventure in a few weeks....can't wait.

No reservations, however the line for the ice show starts about a half an hour before the show , and it's really good !! Don't miss it!

We did my time ..... We signed up for 6 pm on the first night and they kind of wouldn't let us waiver from that time the rest of the week😱😱 we dined the 2nd night at 7:15 ish and we were told to please try to be there no later than 615 . ...we were perplexed , what part of this is 'my time?' 😂😂anyway we did adhere to their schedule but NCL has this concept down pat ! No biggie tho .

Enjoy your cruise!!

Thank you for your review. We are on the last sailing before dry dock, and I have had some apprehension, but that is mostly resolved. We are traveling withmourmson, DIL, and granddaughter. She will be 4 at the time of the cruise. She was born very early, at 26 weeks, and as a result of,that she continues to have a feeding tube. She eats very little, i.e. a goldfish cracker, half a bite of something, nothing to sustain her. She gets most of her feedings at night, and occasionally day supplement. The problem is that sometimes she vomits up her feedings. She is not sick and if we her her gag we put a red solo cup to her mouth and catch it. This is th email only residual she has from being so premafure. Will they let her in the children's program. I assumed we would tell them of the condition, but I was afraid they would say she is not able to attend. Should I call RCI or just deal with it onboard. This is not something that happens everyday, she goes to daycare at home. But it may happen. I appreciate any feedback. Thank you.

Masim17- not exactly the same situation but my son is 5 and has autism- we sailed on the anthem for our first Royal cruise and he was able to go to the kids club- we had to fill out a special form at the kids club- they gave us a phone so when he wanted to get picked up they would call us. My son only stays at the club for approx 30mins increments. I would not see an issue with her being able to play in the kids club. There is also a special form you can fill out with RC if you need anything to accommodate your her. Good luck enjoy your trip!

Edited by Ejak927

going on the Adventure next year. can you please tell me if they had a Park Cafe?

I was on the ship in September and I don't recall a Park Cafe.

I'm a huge Adventure fan after just one sailing, but have a B2B on her next winter. I really do enjoy the Voyager class ships.

The Promenade Café ,located on deck 5, has pizza, sandwiches & desserts for free along with coffee, tea , hot chocolate and water.

Also they have specialty coffee's and Ben & Jerry's ice cream for an additional cost.