cabin choice on reflection

martini girl

We are just off the reflection and are ready to book again. We were in aqua class and while we enjoyed most of the meals in Blu, I don't think its worth the cost. We did not eat breakfast in Blu and a couple nights we didn't find anything on the menu appealing. That being said, I am looking at C-1 concierge class for the same cost as aqua class but better location and hump cabin option. I am looking at 1636 which has the slanted balcony and 1632. Which would be the best option? I would prefer the bed by the balcony. Also do the concierge cabins have the footstools on the balcony? Thank you for any advice.

We are just off the reflection and are ready to book again. We were in aqua class and while we enjoyed most of the meals in Blu, I don't think its worth the cost. We did not eat breakfast in Blu and a couple nights we didn't find anything on the menu appealing. That being said, I am looking at C-1 concierge class for the same cost as aqua class but better location and hump cabin option. I am looking at 1636 which has the slanted balcony and 1632. Which would be the best option? I would prefer the bed by the balcony. Also do the concierge cabins have the footstools on the balcony? Thank you for any advice.

Between two staterooms you mentioned, both have the bed by the bath. 1636 has a larger balcony than 1632 which has a standard balcony. If you can book 1634, it has a huge balcony with bed by the balcony.

Here's a link to the mentioned sticky. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=911018

Between two staterooms you mentioned, both have the bed by the bath. 1636 has a larger balcony than 1632 which has a standard balcony. If you can book 1634, it has a huge balcony with bed by the balcony.

Here's a link to the mentioned sticky. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=911018

How can you tell if the bed is by the balcony??

How can you tell if the bed is by the balcony??

You go to the sticky link and it is posted. It's that simple.

Or when you board and it is by the bath, just pick up the bed and move it by the balcony. :rolleyes: Just kidding!