Dining Rooms - Horizons or Reflections

ksmcdonald

Does anybody know which dining room, Horizons or Reflections, will accommodate the Any Time Dining and which will be for Early/Late seating? I know they usually have a designated dining room for each.

I really love the openness of the Horizons so might want to change my dining option depending on which room will be used for Any Time Dining. Not a fan of the low celings in dining rooms. It feels so closed in.

Does anybody know which dining room, Horizons or Reflections, will accommodate the Any Time Dining and which will be for Early/Late seating? I know they usually have a designated dining room for each.

I really love the openness of the Horizons so might want to change my dining option depending on which room will be used for Any Time Dining. Not a fan of the low celings in dining rooms. It feels so closed in.

Europe or US?

I think whatever it is for Europe is going to change when she comes stateside. I guess someone may have a guess but I don't think anyone knows for the Caribbean.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

JH posted about this recently. I don't remember the answer, but know he said that Anytime was very popular for Europe so it would be in the larger of the 2 dining rooms.

Yes, John has mentioned a few times that while in Europe, the larger Horizons dining room will be for YTD and the smaller Reflections dining room will be for assigned dining. Beyond that, he's only said that they will have to wait and see if this needs to be adjusted once they begin US sailings.

I take this to mean the first few sailings (the 2 out of NYC and a few out of Miami) will likely keep the European setup before any decisions are made about possible switches.

Thanks for the info! My sailing will be out of Miami on June 3rd 2017, so we have "a little" time yet!

Makes sense that the bigger dinning room would be used for Anytime Dining while in Europe if that is more popular there. I do know that usually the bigger dining room on all the boats in US is for assigned dining. I'll just have to wait and see, like so many other details we are all dying to know!

Thanks for the info! My sailing will be out of Miami on June 3rd 2017, so we have "a little" time yet!

Makes sense that the bigger dinning room would be used for Anytime Dining while in Europe if that is more popular there. I do know that usually the bigger dining room on all the boats in US is for assigned dining. I'll just have to wait and see, like so many other details we are all dying to know!

We just booked the 6/3/17 cruise last week! We're also on the 6/3/16 cruise on her in the Mediterranean, I'll be coming back here to post a full review. We have assigned dining so are planning on being in the small dining room.

Is there a cruise meet thread for 6/3/17? I can't find them on my iPhone.

We just booked the 6/3/17 cruise last week! We're also on the 6/3/16 cruise on her in the Mediterranean, I'll be coming back here to post a full review. We have assigned dining so are planning on being in the small dining room.

Yes! We are in this one! There are only a few of us so far.

We're on the May 1st sailing and now I'm sadden if we're relegated to the smaller dinning room as we always have late dinning. Maybe for the inaugural sailing they will do things differently.

There are 25 people in my group and to try to have us all go for the other dinning option and be expected to sit together is not realistic at all.

Club Disney Chandler....

We are also from Arizona (Buckeye), and will also be on the 6/3/16 Barcelona cruise! See you there! We are headed over a few days early to explore Barcelona and Lisbon.

We're the opposite end of the valley from you. We're only going to spend 1 day in Barcelona ahead of time. Enjoy Lisbon, looks amazing to me.

Can't wait until you come back with all the details! Have a great cruise this year!

Where did you find that they were swapping when she came over?

That's what the rumour is so it's not definite but I've heard it from lots of people. The reason being that Americans tend to prefer early/late and Europeans prefer flexibility.

That's what the rumour is so it's not definite but I've heard it from lots of people. The reason being that Americans tend to prefer early/late and Europeans prefer flexibility.

If that's the case, with the ship's passengers being more like 50-60% American, they should have the YTD in the smaller room! (Basing this on what was reported be be the case when Breeze did her maiden voyage in Europe.)

In 15 days I'll know the skinny as we're on the maiden voyage.

Stay tuned!

If that's the case, with the ship's passengers being more like 50-60% American, they should have the YTD in the smaller room! (Basing this on what was reported be be the case when Breeze did her maiden voyage in Europe.)

In 15 days I'll know the skinny as we're on the maiden voyage.

Stay tuned!

So am I! They did it for the breeze last time were on her inaugural. They changed it last minute to the bigger one being YTD

Everything I've read has been more "we'll see how it goes" once she arrives in the US. I've never seen it mentioned that it definitely would switch or when.