Rainy sea days

djpk2003

Great topic! I love sea days and rainy ones are especially fun and dramatic. There are lots of good spots on the ship with cover and a view. Or, if not too cold, just go out and get wet and pretend like you went swimming!

Spa time is wonderful when outside is grim and grey. Many spas have wonderful views from comfortable loungers.

I guess you could also gamble and or eat!

Whatever, you're still on a ship!

This is one of the reasons I like to get a spa pass. We had a lot of rain and lightening on a Bermuda cruise with family and friends a few years ago on the Dawn. I was able to go and relax and swim at the spa. This was one time everyone wished they had the spa pass.

Edited by RIvacationgirl

Add me to the "thermal suite" list. Although on HAL, I can just use the Lido Pool regardless of the weather thanks to the magrodome roof on all of its ships. That's a feature that has me increasingly attracted to HAL, and I wish NCL ships had something similar for folks outside of the Haven.

Add me to the "thermal suite" list. Although on HAL, I can just use the Lido Pool regardless of the weather thanks to the magrodome roof on all of its ships. That's a feature that has me increasingly attracted to HAL, and I wish NCL ships had something similar for folks outside of the Haven.

We tried HAL for the first time out of Boston to Bermuda last year, and really liked this line a lot. We were surprised as to how much we enjoyed it. The covered pool area was one of the things that was appreciated.

Edited by RIvacationgirl

Ok in all of our cruise days I don't recall many rainy days for some reason, and thinking about port calls I sure don't ever remember getting rained out?

But other than the spa pool and hot tub I am willing to say we would have no reason to even get DRESSED.....!

hubby is all smiles :D

yep thats the idea!!!:rolleyes:

Suite life means ordering meals in and relaxing on balcony :cool:

its time to play as newlyweds... :p

just stay hydrated....