What are the hours for the Fitness Center?

lolanm9

While the posted times listed above are correct, I don't think they lock the doors. I was able to access the gym on the Silhouette at 5:30am one morning. It had been 3 days since my last workout and could not go for 4 and I had an 8:00am scheduled tour.

While the posted times listed above are correct, I don't think they lock the doors. I was able to access the gym on the Silhouette at 5:30am one morning. It had been 3 days since my last workout and could not go for 4 and I had an 8:00am scheduled tour.

I agree. Last year on Infinity I was trying to be a good cruiser and not show up until the advertised opening time (unattended--no classes) but for some reason I always found people already working out. Sometimes you have to look to see how people are getting in (might be a back door) or get someone to let you in that is already inside.

• 1 year later...

What does the fitness center on stolstice have in terms of free weights? I don't mean machines. How heavy do the dumbells go? Do they have kettlebells and if so how heavy? Any preset weight bars? I saw those on a couple of NCL ships.

What does the fitness center on stolstice have in terms of free weights? I don't mean machines. How heavy do the dumbells go? Do they have kettlebells and if so how heavy? Any preset weight bars? I saw those on a couple of NCL ships.

I can't tell you exactly because I don't use them myself but I can tell you that it's a pretty well-equipped gym. If you check out my buddy Mike Preisman's review of the same cruise I took on Solstice in June he has pics of the gym and maybe that will give you some clue. You can get there by clicking HERE!

There is a You Tube tour available, check it out. Googs is your friend... even though it knows everything about you and I mean EVERYTHING.

Same here. I was in the gym before 6 am every day when we were on Silhouette.

I have not seen kettlebells in any of the ships I have cruised on (if I did, I would definitely have done some hip thrusts). They are probably afraid of people swinging them or injuring someone. The selection of dumbells is pretty good. I want to say the standard set you would see at a regular gym.

I have not seen kettlebells in any of the ships I have cruised on (if I did, I would definitely have done some hip thrusts). They are probably afraid of people swinging them or injuring someone. The selection of dumbells is pretty good. I want to say the standard set you would see at a regular gym.

I wish they had KBs

NCL has them on the Epic and Getaway (and possibly others but I was only on those two)