Enbarkation in Venice

Mister White

I will be staying in Venice for 3 days prior to my Eurodam 29 July cruise. Is it possible to go thru enbarkation around noon and then leave the ship after dropping our bags to enjoy another half day in Venice before leaving port in the afternoon? Would love to have one last lunch in Venice before sailing.

This is my first cruise leaving form Venice and I would love to get check in and then have as much time back in Venice before leaving port in the afternoon. I

Is this a common thing to do?

I will be staying in Venice for 3 days prior to my Eurodam 29 July cruise. Is it possible to go thru enbarkation around noon and then leave the ship after dropping our bags to enjoy another half day in Venice before leaving port in the afternoon? Would love to have one last lunch in Venice before sailing.

This is my first cruise leaving form Venice and I would love to get check in and then have as much time back in Venice before leaving port in the afternoon. I

Is this a common thing to do?

Yes, drop them off around 10:30am, then you can walk to the St. Lucia railway station, ship is not too far, or there should be across from the ship a shuttle boat that takes you to San Marco and back.

That sounds good, we are embarking on the Eurodam on May 8, so that will be good for us too as we have boarding at 1pm - so can now checkout of our hotel and go straight to ship, drop luggage and continue to explore and lunch in Venice before boarding later in the afternoon.

Chris

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That sounds good' date=' we are embarking on the Eurodam on May 8, so that will be good for us too as we have boarding at 1pm - so can now checkout of our hotel and go straight to ship, drop luggage and continue to explore and lunch in Venice before boarding later in the afternoon.

Chris

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[/quote']

I'm looking forward to doing the same thing. And, a bit off topic - I'm really looking forward to seeing the refurbished Eurodam. My last two HAL ships were the Neiw Amsterdam and the Westerdam.

Thanks everyone for the insight and information.