Grenada - seen it for the first time

beshears

We just got back this past Saturday from Grenada. I don't have a lot of time to write, as it is closing time here at work, but it is a beautiful port to check out. I did buy some cinnamon, and a dish towel from the vendors that are close by, and they do sometimes accept bargaining too.

I also walk "150" feet or more up to the fort, where the view is more than awesome. I am 73, but it was worth walking up those steps to see all of Grenada.

We just got back this past Saturday from Grenada. I don't have a lot of time to write, as it is closing time here at work, but it is a beautiful port to check out. I did buy some cinnamon, and a dish towel from the vendors that are close by, and they do sometimes accept bargaining too.

I also walk "150" feet or more up to the fort, where the view is more than awesome. I am 73, but it was worth walking up those steps to see all of Grenada.

Good to hear you liked Grenada! Did you take a tour?

Edited by bettyboop16

No, we did not take a tour, as my friend was not feeling too well, so I was glad that we seen as much as we did.

I did pick up some cinnamon, and bought a dish towel (that is what the lady told me it was) with all the Grenada info on it. It is nice, but it doesn't really dry like a normal towel does, but that is OK.

I was so glad I walked all the way up to the fort, just to see the view, as it was worth it for me. I have some good pictures of Grenada from there. I also met a couple ladies on their way up those steps too. They said they were on the way to the hospital to meet someone. I told them, the patient SHOULD appreciate them walking all those steps to visit with them.

Once again, thank you for your help.

Brenda