Embarkation - floor (s) ?

goldesq

Does anyone know what floor or floors people will be embarking onto Vista? I assumed it would be floor 3 since that is the Lobby/ Guest Services/ Atrium but there doesnt seem to be a promenade on that floor. I also have not been on Breeze so I cant even take a guess from what floor or floors that ship uses.

Does anyone know what floor or floors people will be embarking onto Vista? I assumed it would be floor 3 since that is the Lobby/ Guest Services/ Atrium but there doesnt seem to be a promenade on that floor. I also have not been on Breeze so I cant even take a guess from what floor or floors that ship uses.

It will be deck 3.

The only case this may not be so is on the Inaugural as Trieste is not a normal cruise port. If it is anything like Venice where the BReeze sailed from, we boarded then on deck 0.

Thanks. I was hoping that deck 3 had a promenade of some sort but I am glad we board on deck 3. My room is on deck 3 for the 5/14 sailing so its a quick walk to my room. I was hoping though since I have a deluxe ocean view that I might have somewhere on my floor to step outside and get some air but alas, not the case. I guess I can stair at the LCD screens in the lobby area and pretend I am outside (or, walk up two flights).