whats in your bag??

iRICKATRON

[quote name='fitoldguyinspeedo']I like the idea of the Portable Bluetooth Speaker but give input as to where you would use it. In the room only? On deck somewhere? Great idea, I think.[/QUOTE]

We have used it in our room. Your balcony would be a great use. Out on the Lido deck (at a reasonable volume of course). Take it into port with you if you have something planned where it's useful. Laying on the beach somewhere would be perfect.

[quote name='fitoldguyinspeedo']I like the idea of the Portable Bluetooth Speaker but give input as to where you would use it. In the room only? On deck somewhere? Great idea, I think.[/quote]

On our balcony, and in our cabana while in Grand Turk.

Some of our must-haves in addition to the normal stuff:

2 boxes of International Delight French Vanilla Creamer Singles for DH. This has saved us from spending a small fortune on specialty coffee drinks on board. I've even taken Starbucks Via Singles to add to the free stuff but the new brew they serve was quite the improvement.

Travelon 3-Speed Personal Folding Fan for me. I'm an oven so I use it to set on the desk while in the stateroom, especially while doing my makeup, & to hang around my neck when needed.

Auto Air Fresheners from Dollar Tree to hang up all over. We started bringing these after a very stinky stateroom experience.