Tender for Gold Level

hoopslover

The latitudes page states that tender priority is one of the perks for gold members. How does this work? Do you have to get in line for tender tickets or just show up and go to the front of the line? Does the gold status show on your key card?

Thanks for any help.

I'll be gold after our next cruise, but my wife will still be bronze.

Will we both be able to use my priority tendering perk, or would it be that I'm allowed to priority tender but she isn't (which would in reality mean that I'm not as well!)?

I'll be gold after our next cruise, but my wife will still be bronze.

Will we both be able to use my priority tendering perk, or would it be that I'm allowed to priority tender but she isn't (which would in reality mean that I'm not as well!)?

Yes she can go with you. Just to be clear though, Gold does not go to the head of the line, that is reserved for suites and Haven. Gold can go at any time by getting in line without regard to numbers. Normally there will be a ticket of some kind in your room, if not, show your room card if challenged. Reality is, if you want to get off very early, go get in line early.

There was no priority tickets in the cabin on our January Gem cruise. There was a paper explaining to just show your cabin card to board a tender at any time. My husband who was silver just accompanied me, no problem. The staff collecting priority tickets in the stairwell/hallway did check our cards to make sure we were Gold.

Yes she can go with you. Just to be clear though, Gold does not go to the head of the line, that is reserved for suites and Haven. Gold can go at any time by getting in line without regard to numbers. Normally there will be a ticket of some kind in your room, if not, show your room card if challenged. Reality is, if you want to get off very early, go get in line early.

This is true, Suites have priority before latitudes. It's nice that we are platinum and also always book a suite.

What happens when you turn Gold mid cruise. That will happen to me on my next cruise

If it is a b2b cruise and you qualify the first leg, then they will change your card to read gold the second leg. No one gets any points until the cruise is completed, so if it is just a single cruise you will become gold right after you get off the ship.