Sea day tea time

cjspicer01

Is it true that you are charged now for tea served during tea time offered on sea days? I thought I read something about that but maybe I'm making that up in my head. I really enjoy that time and hate to think that's an extra fee.

Is it true that you are charged now for tea served during tea time offered on sea days? I thought I read something about that but maybe I'm making that up in my head. I really enjoy that time and hate to think that's an extra fee.

regular Lipton tea is free. you will be charged for fancier tea

Per JH..........

Quote:

Here is what is included for no charge at all and is 100% included in the price of the cruise:

• Lipton English Breakfast Tea

• Lipton Decaf Tea

• Bigelow Green Tea

• Coffee and Decaf Coffee

"Now here is something new. For those who want one of the specialty teas we are introducing as of this coming weekend across the ship something called The Art Of Tea.

The Art Of Tea is one of the leading tea importers in the United States. Art of Tea custom blends carefully selected fair trade tea from around the world and their teas are offered in some of the finest hotels and restaurants in the world. Here is the selection

• Carnival Tropical Blend Herbal Tea

• Earl Grey Crème

• Organic Breakfast Tea

• Green Mint

• Jasmine Reserve

• White Coconut Crème

• Egyptian Chamomile

• French Lemon Ginger

These teas will be individually wrapped and come in an eco-friendly, biodegradable pyramid sachet and were picked by hand and placed gently intop a cart that was pulled by a Yak, called Dave. Seriously, these are very special teas indeed so if you want to have one the cost is $1.95.

I'll take the crappy Lipton then' date=' practice my sleight of hand and make the old switcheroo! :cool:[/quote']

Now you've given Carnival another idea! They'll have you perform your feats of magic one or two nights in the main show room to entertain their guests and they'll give you a T-shirt as a token of their appreciation. :)

Now you've given Carnival another idea! They'll have you perform your feats of magic one or two nights in the main show room to entertain their guests and they'll give you a T-shirt as a token of their appreciation. :)

My best trick is making WCMC and lobster tails disappear! :D