Magic's last day in Texas

Trumpster

We'll be boarding her this Saturday in Port Canaveral. So excited!

Does anyone know if she'll keep the same crew that she's had in Galveston? I'm assuming that she will' date=' but, I really don't know.[/quote']

See you when you get there. We are doing that same cruise but also doing the 3 day on Wednesday. B2B as it were.

I took two granddaughters, separately, and twin daughters another time on that great ship. Wonderful memories. Deck 9 aft-extended balconies were outstanding. Crew was amazing.

Going on the Breeze this August. Hope she lives up to expectations and is just as magical.

We'll be boarding her this Saturday in Port Canaveral. So excited!

Does anyone know if she'll keep the same crew that she's had in Galveston? I'm assuming that she will' date=' but, I really don't know.[/quote']

Since it will not be out of service for any length of time crew should be the same except for normal rotation.

Sad to see her go really. We took 3 cruises on that boat but we are booked on the Breeze in September so that is something to look forward to.

Sorry DL! With your sadness comes our delight. We embark on a 7-day Magical cruise starting 4/30! We have spent 27 days on the Breeze in the Med + TA and did a 21-day Journeys cruise on the Dream, so we are excited to spend some time on the other Dream Class ship. John

We loved the Magic! It started with the inaugural overnight stay, the Maroon 5 concert and several fun trips aboard. Here are the images I captured on the inaugural party with the overnight here in Galveston.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/leeusry/albums/72157628129712752

Edited by BallFour4

We loved the Magic! It started with the inaugural overnight stay, the Maroon 5 concert and several fun trips aboard. Here are the images I captured on the inaugural party with the overnight here in Galveston.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/leeusry/albums/72157628129712752

Agreed! Excellent pics!! Thanks for sharing. John