Book Modify

cruiser92804

It worked a little over a week ago and hasn't worked for over a week. Please don't add a post explaining that you have to sign in with password, etc. etc. Been there, done that, it worked and now it doesn't.

Does it make a difference if you have booked through Carnival or TA. I'm with TA and it worked until last week now I get error message?

No because I am booked with an outside agent-- and the ones I look at are by various methods--either outside agent/ carnival

I go to "my reservation" page. On the left side it says Modify Booking and click that. This hasn't worked in ages for me (had to use forum link) but now it works fine again!

As for the link from the Fun Pass I have only gotten this to work once. Every other time it just circles back to the same page. This is true for all 4 links under the pass. Not sure why this happens and have not heard of anyone else with this problem. I have filled in my Fun Pass and already printed it. Oh well I don't need it, just wierd.

I go to "my reservation" page. On the left side it says Modify Booking and click that. This hasn't worked in ages for me (had to use forum link) but now it works fine again!

My reservation page does not have this, is your reservation page different if you book directly with Carnival?

If you booked with Carnival it has the modify link directly on the cruise details page--if youbooked with an agent you can only access using a link that you click on through cruise critic. sorry

just did the fun pass way 10 minutes ago it worked fine you must go thru the fun pass page if you get the time as lapsed page just go thru it again with entering you booking # and last name and brings you to the page saying fun pass completed and if you wish to update anything. click the add gifts icon and put something into your basket this will only work if they have assigned your cabin already if not keep trying.

Archived