Just Booked - Reflection- Judge My Cabin

MarinaDCA

Hi All :)

I am a fairly new cruiser (2nd cruise, 1st would be 7 years before this one!) and having cabin doubts and 2nd thoughts. We have booked cabin 1170 on Reflection . Does that seem alright?

Thank you :)

Edited by MarinaDCA

You are in a C-3 cabin, We like being back a

little farther but you are good. You have cabins

above you as well as below you so you will not

have any noise issues. We have been on the

Reflection 3 times and we are always in the aft.

part of the ship. We have had cabin 9299 twice

and have really enjoyed that cabin. Have a great

cruise:):)

I havent sailed on Reflection [think that ship has too many passengers compared to other S-class], but here's how I analyze it from the deck plans based on my experience in Eclipse:

• it's on deck 10, which is an excellent deck (cabins above and below, high enough for good views)

• your door is directly opposite an Inside cabin door, which is better than a white space [could be a crew access door which is used for bumpy carts at all hours] but not as good as the portside cabin opposite you

• you are paying extra for Concierge Class, which IMO doesn't bring any essential benefits -- you could save by getting the same location on deck 8 or 7, or you could pay more for the same location on deck 11 in an AquaClass A2 and get dining in Blu which is a much bigger perk than anything in Concierge Class

• if you don't care about Blu, I would look for an SV aft balcony on deck 7 or 8 [but they go fast]

Thanks for weighing in! I agree about the concierge class, hubbie wanted it and since I could get it for the price of a Veranda (a nicer located one) I went for it, but cant swing Aqua.

Now to wait patiently till December! :)

Thanks for weighing in! I agree about the concierge class, hubbie wanted it and since I could get it for the price of a Veranda (a nicer located one) I went for it, but cant swing Aqua.

Now to wait patiently till December! :)

We have 3 cabins on Port side pretty much in the same location for our Reflection Cruise next year!

We had the option of C3 or a 1C and went for the C3 for a change! I know the perks arent worth a lot but it is still nice if you are paying no extra!!!!

Hi All :)

I am a fairly new cruiser (2nd cruise, 1st would be 7 years before this one!) and having cabin doubts and 2nd thoughts. We have booked cabin 1170 on Reflection . Does that seem alright?

Thank you :)

25+ years, 7 different lines, and the Reflection is our favorite ship! IOHO, there are no bad cabins on the Reflection!

Check the S-Class review sheet to see if anyone has left some detail about that cabin;

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=911018

Edited by wallie5446
add link,

We had the option of C3 or a 1C and went for the C3 for a change! I know the perks arent worth a lot but it is still nice if you are paying no extra!!!!

That's basically the situation!

Thank you all for weighing in - I am feeling a lot better about our choice! Not that I was feeling "bad" about, just a bit uncertain after I booked it!