What are you most looking forward to onboard Harmony of the Seas?

We have been planning this trip for 18 months and it is our first ever cruise. I think just seeing the ship for the first time will be amazing. I have warned my husband that I may cry when I see it for the first time!!

I am so excited for you! What a wonderful ship for your first cruise. You will have an amazing trip, I just know it!

In May this year, we're launching the world's largest ship, Harmony of the Seas.

So tell us, what are you most looking forward to about her arrival?

I'm looking forward to the technology! Luggage Tracking, WOW bands, and

the Bionic bar (but I am super bummed that they took away the Champagne bar!)

Also,the new room decorations and set up

Can't wait! Only 37 Days until I'm on her!

We have been planning this trip for 18 months and it is our first ever cruise. I think just seeing the ship for the first time will be amazing. I have warned my husband that I may cry when I see it for the first time!!

Your post made me smile so big..We have sailed Oasis Class before (Allure & Oasis) but have been looking forward to Harmony since we booked in 2014. My excitement is driving everyone crazy because I haven't stopped talking about her since the deposit was made almost 2 yrs ago. Heck i started packing back then too...lol...So I share your joy and most likely will cry too. ENJOY your first cruise, you picked a GREAT ONE!!! :D

I'm looking forward to everything having never been on an Oasis class before.

I just wish the Southampton dates had been released right at the start before we had booked for Barcelona.

would have loved to have also done the repo from Southampton to Barca in May but there's been no 3 sharing cabins available for ages.

so we have to wait until October.

I too may well cry with excitement when I see her!

Looking forward to finally trying the Oasis class! We've taken a break from cruising to focus on more land based adventure like trips AND got tired of cruising to the same ports. Excited to be returning even though it will be the same 'ol ports. Staying on the ship to soak it all in!

Will be our 20th cruise on the exact anniv of our 1st cruise. Even more monumental is I met my future spouse on that 1st cruise so will be celebrating the 20 yr anniv of meeting each other!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

• 2 weeks later...