Liberty cruise report | 032016-032716 | Falmouth, George Town, Cozumel

M_BA

We then headed back towards the three cruise ships in the harbor; (closest to farthest) NCL, Liberty & Princess.

IMG_20160324_125239.jpg

Our pilot informed us that he would position the helicopter to allow us to get good pictures of each ship.

IMG_20160324_125310.jpg

Liberty of the Seas:

IMG_20160324_125334.jpg

IMG_20160324_125350.jpg

This picture shows the crew outdoor area, just behind the helipad.

IMG_20160324_125404.jpg

Edited by M_BA

Our pilot banked left and we moved into position for the Princess ship.

IMG_20160324_125438.jpg

IMG_20160324_125452.jpg

We then headed back towards the helipad.

IMG_20160324_125520.jpg

IMG_20160324_125547.jpg

Our pilot took pictures as he allowed the engines to cool down.

IMG_20160324_125705.jpg

Once we departed the helicopter, our pilot offered to take pictures of us in front of the helicopter.

IMG_20160324_130023.jpg

IMG_20160324_130031.jpg

I then took a couple pictures of the aircraft.

IMG_20160324_130126.jpg

IMG_20160324_130134.jpg

We then headed back to the pier, where there were some merchants to peruse. We shopped for a bit and then got into line to tender back to the ship. The lines were long, it took about 45 minutes to get back on board. It was a three cold beers and one latrine kind of wait. :D

After boarding the ship, we headed to our room to get ready for our second formal night. I got dressed into my tuxedo in just minutes and then annoyed my better half enough that she suggested I go get drinks for both of us. "Be back in a few minutes, love!" :p

We headed to dinner and joined our table mate, Kevin. Tonight's dinner was the Jasmine menu. Both Lisa and I ordered a Caesar salad, and I added my usual shrimp cocktail appetizer. Once again, fresh horseradish was brought to me without asking.

My taste buds salivated reading the menu; Lisa and I both went with the Fisherman’s Plate, broiled lobster tail, garlic shrimp and seasonal vegetables. It was quite palatable and full flavored.

Mine:

IMG_20160324_182913.jpg

Hers:

IMG_20160324_182932.jpg

Our surf dinner was missing something; turf! I quickly remedied that with a medium-rare prime rib:

IMG_20160324_182936.jpg

It was just as tender and delicious as earlier in the week!

After dinner, we watched the sunset from our balcony. The rest of the evening was picture-less; "I take the 5th amendment..."

M_BA are you breaking up with us?!?

You do realize his cruise ended over a month ago, right? I think he's back to reality. You know, that sad place that we all must spend some time in so we can go on cruises. 😄

You do realize his cruise ended over a month ago, right? I think he's back to reality. You know, that sad place that we all must spend some time in so we can go on cruises. 😄

Never billed as a live report, so yea I picked up on that when his first post was after he returned. Just concerned because he was posting so regularly.

• 2 weeks later...

Patiently waiting...I hope that you find the time to come back and finish. :D I've done several trip reports on another site and I know how much work they are but hopefully you can squeeze in some time to get to the end.

Patiently waiting...I hope that you find the time to come back and finish. :D I've done several trip reports on another site and I know how much work they are but hopefully you can squeeze in some time to get to the end.

Lol! I see you can't wait either - we're both on Liberty next April 30 - gotta get as much LOS as I can in the meantime. 😃

I use to live about 3 miles from that Mexican restaurant Arcos off of Aldine Westfield. You put your life in your own hands staring near that Waffle house on 1960 and 45 :):D We will be on Liberty in about 31 days cant wait!!