Final payment date clarification

Quick question I haven't found the answer to when searching, and it may seem strange, but....

Does the final payment date mean I have until midnight that night to pay? I'm in Houston dealing with the mess of the flooding and my final payment date is the 19th. Does that mean I have until midnight tomorrow to pay, or midnight tonight (pay by the 19th)?

I know this may seem like splitting hairs, I'm just a little stressed at the moment and worrying I need to stop and pay now. (Yes, I know I shouldn't have waited until the last minute! I was waiting just in case there was a price drop.)

Thanks in advance!!

Understanding your situation, i would call in final payment tomorrow morning if you can to make sure it gets recorded rather then trying to do an online payment if booked directly with the Cruise Line. The final payment date means that it has to be paid by that date, preferably before midnight. I wouldn't want to take the chance waiting until midnight to call it in.

Edited by Desert Cruizers