Virtual Balcony

Just my own personal preference, but I'd much prefer the guarantee OV to the virtual if the prices are comparable. I like getting the natural light. However, if you are sensitive to motion, then I would not choose a guarantee OV as you can be put very far forward.

We were allocated a virtual balcony room on Explorer last summer, after booking a guaranteed interior 3 weeks before travel.

We have had insides and a balcony room before and we loved the virtual balcony room. It gave us a sense of light and space and an idea of the weather outside too. Much preferred it to a standard inside. Personal preference I guess.

I enjoyed my virtual balcony on the Anthem. I had a large inside with the virtual balcony. They have large insides w/ the couch and then small insides w/out the couch. Like someone else mentioned it was great for that sense of light and knowing what was going on during the daylight hours. I loved it and when money is tight I would get a virtual balcony again in a heartbeat.