E-Docs....when should they be available?

Theodorable

I have filled in all the information needed for online check in and have been assigned my guarantee cabin. I am sailing in 12 days but I am still not able to download my e-docs. Just says they are not available yet. Any idea how when they might show up?

Thanks

I have filled in all the information needed for online check in and have been assigned my guarantee cabin. I am sailing in 12 days but I am still not able to download my e-docs. Just says they are not available yet. Any idea how when they might show up?

Thanks

With you sailing in 12 days they should be there. It is time to make a call to NCL, HOWEVER if you booked through a TA, they may have your docs, so you should check with them.

With you sailing in 12 days they should be there. It is time to make a call to NCL, HOWEVER if you booked through a TA, they may have your docs, so you should check with them.

I did as you suggested and called Norwegian. They were still very helpful even though I booked through a big online TA. The lady at Norwegian said everything looked in order so she wasn't sure why the e-docs were not showing and suggested I call my TA. I did this and they said that the information hadn't been received from Norwegian but that something should be emailed to me in a day or so. I received an email from the TA about 5 mins ago confirming my booking is paid in full etc. If the worst comes to the worst I will just use this info at the terminal. I am ever optimistic that my cabin will be upgraded so I will just happily keep checking every day.

I can always get luggage tags from the porters if nothing shows up.

I did as you suggested and called Norwegian. They were still very helpful even though I booked through a big online TA. The lady at Norwegian said everything looked in order so she wasn't sure why the e-docs were not showing and suggested I call my TA. I did this and they said that the information hadn't been received from Norwegian but that something should be emailed to me in a day or so. I received an email from the TA about 5 mins ago confirming my booking is paid in full etc. If the worst comes to the worst I will just use this info at the terminal. I am ever optimistic that my cabin will be upgraded so I will just happily keep checking every day.

I can always get luggage tags from the porters if nothing shows up.

Hi,

I can make one suggestion and maybe you have already tried this one but if you haven't. Try the site: edocs.ncl.com/edocs. The site will ask you for your Reservation # and your name. This worked for me once.

If not, you seem to have the right attitude. Enjoy your cruise!

Hi,

I can make one suggestion and maybe you have already tried this one but if you haven't. Try the site: edocs.ncl.com/edocs. The site will ask you for your Reservation # and your name. This worked for me once.

If not, you seem to have the right attitude. Enjoy your cruise!

Unfortunately, it didn't work still said they were unavailable. Oh well....I will just keep checking. Who knows, I might end up in a Haven suite.....:=)

Theodorable, I had this issue with my booking too. I called NCL, and they said to wait, but I knew something was wrong, because usually as soon as you enter all the information you can download e-docs. So I asked for their technical support department and they fixed it in no time. Right after I explained the issue, the guy said try now and it worked. Hope this helps!

We are now 67 days out and on my vacation summary the link to download my E-Docs does not work, I know they are usually available with in 60 days. But If I go to the check in page I can get them there.