Ovation of the Seas video + Harmony

Check out the video I took on board Ovation of the Seas last weekend. Subscribe and stay tuned for my Harmony of the Seas video next month

Nice job on the video - really, well done.

I still don't get the bumper cars. Its like the boxing ring on the Freedom class. Someone wanted and they got it.

Thank you for the comments, I appreciate the feedback. I must admit, I thought that the bumper cars would have been a bit of a gimmick but we ended up going on them twice and it was a bit of a laugh. You can subscribe on YouTube, as I say, there are more coming over next few months. You will also find a video I took on a cruise around Asia last month, whilst the ship (Sapphire Princess) was nowhere near as nice as Ovation of the Seas, the itinerary was stunning. I would recommend anybody looking to cruise around Asia to book, it was incredible!

Thank you for the comments, I appreciate the feedback. I must admit, I thought that the bumper cars would have been a bit of a gimmick but we ended up going on them twice and it was a bit of a laugh. You can subscribe on YouTube, as I say, there are more coming over next few months. You will also find a video I took on a cruise around Asia last month, whilst the ship (Sapphire Princess) was nowhere near as nice as Ovation of the Seas, the itinerary was stunning. I would recommend anybody looking to cruise around Asia to book, it was incredible!

Super video. When will you be on Harmony? Will it be before 29 May?

Thank You Esesohsam for the Asia video. That's been on my bucket list to do an Asia Cruise. I can't wait for your Harmony video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't recommend an Asia cruise enough! We're hoping that due to the amount of new ships being sent over there, we will be able to go on one of them next year as the Sapphire Pricess was a bit dated for my liking.

Nice job on the video! Thanks

Reminds me of our cruise on Anthem last year, Quantam class of ships are Fantastic.

Did they move the Bionic Bar into it's own room or is it still outside as you walk through. Your video seems to show it is in the same location as on Anthem. I thought I read it was going to be moved to it's own room. It was a bit challenging enjoying it at times with people walking by and excusing themselves.