online access ok or not?

mistory

finally my cruise is paid in full...now i will really be checking every day for my room assigment. i kept trying to call my pvp but she didn't answer so I called the 800# to make my payment. they sent me a confirm over email. showed up immediately on the website..funny thing is when i asked the lady if i paid online would it show immediately and she acted like it was a crime for me to be able to use the online option. she was saying that i should not be able to see that...does carnival not give you the option to see your reservations online on purpose? or is that something that i found b/c of this board....:confused: not a big issue but i just wondered why she was acting like i had access to something that i should not have...

Well, its not supposed to be something one can access unless the booking was also made online. Carnival might have recently upgraded their system, as many people are now having difficulty accessing that booking page...and others are now able to see it for the first time.

finally my cruise is paid in full...now i will really be checking every day for my room assigment. i kept trying to call my pvp but she didn't answer so I called the 800# to make my payment. they sent me a confirm over email. showed up immediately on the website..funny thing is when i asked the lady if i paid online would it show immediately and she acted like it was a crime for me to be able to use the online option. she was saying that i should not be able to see that...does carnival not give you the option to see your reservations online on purpose? or is that something that i found b/c of this board....:confused: not a big issue but i just wondered why she was acting like i had access to something that i should not have...

Its not possible to make your final payment using the online system, you will always get an error message. But, as long as you book with Carnival you should have know problem looking at you reservation online.

Many have been able to get in through the backdoor, and depending on your ISP and browser setting you may or may not be able to see the info on a consistant basis.

Archived