My reflections on a recent Reflection cruise

jsf

We recently sailed on Reflection with stops at San Juan, St. Thomas and St. Martin.This was our 27 cruise so we're not new to this. The ship was beautiful and the staff made sure to greet us every time they saw us. I found the menu's in the MDR not to interesting maybe because the haven't changed much the last few years. The service is better lately in the MDR I think because a lot of pax are using their onboard credit and attending the resturants to use the credits freeing up the wait staff in the MDR. The shows were okay but I did not get the Lysium show although I liked the performers, might be an age thing with me. Speaking of shows why is it now that everyone gets a standing O, is it because they are great or or it passed on from cruise to cruise? Another show point is the terrible music played while waiting for the show to start, it sounds like some kind of Techno weird sound not enjoyed by the majority.The ports we've been to many times but the San Juan stop was 3:30 PM to 11:00 PM not much daylight time. We enjoyed this cruise but would not do it again because of the ports.

One final thought, You guys over 65 who wear their baseball caps backwards to look cool DON'T.

J.