Linking Reservations

Is there a way to link existing reservations online? We booked our cruise through RC and friends booked last night through a travel agent. We'd like to link so that we get the same table assignment for diner. When friends made their reservation their TA told them that we also had to "approve" linking. I can't seem to find any place on our My Cruise page to link and as you can guess the wait time to speak with RC this morning is impossible.

Is there a way to link existing reservations online? We booked our cruise through RC and friends booked last night through a travel agent. We'd like to link so that we get the same table assignment for diner. When friends made their reservation their TA told them that we also had to "approve" linking. I can't seem to find any place on our My Cruise page to link and as you can guess the wait time to speak with RC this morning is impossible.

I think you can only link via the website if the initial booking was made on the website. Try calling C&A at 800-526-9723.

We had the same situation. We booked thru a TA and in laws booked directly thru Royal. You'll need the others reservation # and they will also have to call royal to give the "ok" to link.

Once permission is given then call your TA w their reservation # to link to yours. It's annoying but fairly easy!

• 1 month later...
You only need to "link" your bookings if you have traditional seating at dinner. If you have MTD, they will seat you all together, if you show up together!

What about with Dynamic Dining? Our cruise isn't till Nov and I can't reserve dining times yet, but once I can, how can I put all 4 of us together if it won't let me link our reservations?

What about with Dynamic Dining? Our cruise isn't till Nov and I can't reserve dining times yet, but once I can, how can I put all 4 of us together if it won't let me link our reservations?

If you are all on the same dining, and all on individual (not group) bookings, you should be able to link them.

If you are all on the same dining, and all on individual (not group) bookings, you should be able to link them.

I have tried several times and while the screen comes up and allows me to input the info, once I click save it does to a blank screen and never saves it. I guess I'll have to call and ask.

I have tried several times and while the screen comes up and allows me to input the info, once I click save it does to a blank screen and never saves it. I guess I'll have to call and ask.

I'd call C&A tomorrow.

I just did this last month - this is what I needed to do. The person I was linking the reservation to (My Brother) had to call first and give permission for me to link the reservation number. He had to give his reservation number address etc. Then I was able to call and request the link. It was a two call process but then I was able to see on my reservation online that we were linked.