Digital Photos coming

SFplusP

Sorry if this is old news, I haven't checked much in a couple weeks. I'm currently on the Sunshine, and one of the channels has an interview with John Heald thing, and he made a comment that Vista will be the first ship with fully digital photos. Hopefully they spread the digital photos fleetwide after they test it there!

as per john heald facebook page:

As I mentioned all the photos on your Carnival Vista will be taken and then guests will use eye pads all over the Pixels gallery on deck 5 to view, purchase or delete them, They can also do this on their smart phones and pads etc if they have downloaded the HUBB app. Photos will be delivered to your cabin.

Meanwhile lots of photos will appear randomly for a few moments through the cruise on these large pillars

I will have news on photo packages soon

cheers

It absolutely baffles me that it took this long. The money they must be wasting on printing out all of those photos is insane. They will be saving who knows how much by going totally digital. Of course, I doubt prices go down at all on photos but it doesn't matter to me, I don't buy them.

Edited by BigB0882

I read the John Heald thing too and it still isn't clear to me if it is the real deal or not.

What is clear is that the will for sure print them and deliver them to your room. What is NOT clear is if you can just buy the digital copies like you can on Royal, Celebrity, and Disney. I sure hope they have "no fuss" digital options. The paper copy thing just doesn't work for us anymore.

zenworks911

Sorry if this is old news, I haven't checked much in a couple weeks. I'm currently on the Sunshine, and one of the channels has an interview with John Heald thing, and he made a comment that Vista will be the first ship with fully digital photos. Hopefully they spread the digital photos fleetwide after they test it there!