Pre-order/pay for clam shell @Half moon cay

RogBus101

Can you pre-pay/ reserve a clam shell at half moon cay thru carnival before sailing?

No. If it was possible, that would be listed in the "Excursions" section for HMC. Do keep in mind, while those clam shells do provide shade, they're not ventilated and get pretty stuffy on a hot day. The last time we rented one, we propped up the back of it to allow air to pass through.

Can you pre-pay/ reserve a clam shell at half moon cay thru carnival before sailing?

My mother told me to never give advice when it wasn't asked for but on one of our cruises we rented a clam shell and it was so miserably hot inside, that we never used it. Others in our group felt the same way.

Maybe they've changed since then. This was about 2 years ago.

My mother told me to never give advice when it wasn't asked for but on one of our cruises we rented a clam shell and it was so miserably hot inside, that we never used it. Others in our group felt the same way.

Maybe they've changed since then. This was about 2 years ago.

I agree. We were so worried about getting a clam shell- and then it was way too stuffy to enjoy.